The Burgundy Crop Top - Sensible Stylista

The Burgundy Crop Top

For today's post, I've styled a super casual but fun look for ya'll.  I got this crop top from PersunMall a longgggg time ago but didn't have a chance to feature it.  Better late than never, right?  I styled it with a pair of ivory high-waisted shorts from Forever 21. 
Anywho, I wanted to look effortlessly cool so (naturally) I threw on a pair of ballin' aviators.  A huge thanks to C. Wonder for sending me these fab babies - LOVE the white rims.  OH, and for those of you wondering, my Bvlgari bag was a gift from my day wayyyyyy back in the day.  I thought the design was kinda lame when I first got it, but now I love it!  Classy and timeless FTW.
Shorts:  Forever 21 - old
Bag:  Bvlgari - gifted
Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Earrings:  c/o Pretty in Pynk
Top:  c/o PersunMall
Sunnies:  c/o C. Wonder

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

11 comments

  1. great look; fantastic short:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gold shoes are amazing - great way to glam up a casual look :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!
    Incredible top.
    xx
    Stephanie
    www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top! I love your look! Those shoes are to die for!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your look it´s great¡¡¡¡ have a beautifull day

    from http://entrepercheros.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items! Very good taste

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like your effortless look , the top looks so good paired with the shorts
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute top! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that top on you girl, and cool shades!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete