Purple Haze - Sensible Stylista

Purple Haze

YAY!  Another one-shoulder dress.  This stunner is available on the Charlotte Russe website for $27, BUT you don't have to pay that price because they're having a sweet labor day weekend sale right now! Get free shipping with no minimum and an extra 25% off.  Make sure to take advantage of this STAT because it ends Monday night.  Anywho, this romantic chiffon piece makes me feel all sorts of girly.  I kind of feel like an asian Aphrodite wearing this, haha!  I know, I know.  I'm a dork!  Random fact:  I used to be obsessed with Greek & Roman mythology as a kid.  Hashtag awesome (or nerdy, ha!) interests FTW!
I wanted to doll myself up for today's post so I accessorized with glam pieces.  I mean, how could you NOT feel like a goddess carrying this balla Lily Rain clutch and sporting this CR rhinestone chain collar necklace? Yeah. OH, and I'd ALSO like to point out that my ENTIRE look is almost under $100.  Check this out:  CR dress & necklace ($31 with sale prices) + clutch ($61) + shoes (bought them a million years ago for $10 during a blowout sale with coupons) = $102.  The clutch is absolutely beautiful, but it'd be easy to find more affordable versions! Let me know if you guys need any help re-creating my look.  I think I'm going to start offering ways to shop my looks for ya'll.  Hopefully you guys will find that helpful!  Feedback would be much appreciated.
A closer look at my CR jewelry...

Dress:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($26.99)
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($12.99)
Clutch:  c/o Lily Rain
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet - crazy old

PS.  Here are a other stunning one-shoulder dresses for you guys in case this color doesn't tickle your fancy!  Let me know if you want more of my picks *smiles*

8 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: nice dress. Feel great on you. You're very smart. Great shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress :-) I love that colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so love one houlder dresses, this ne is really pretty
    nice necklace
    the color suits you
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely in that dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous look. You look phenomenal as always - beautiful dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute dress! I love CR! As much as I hated working retail, I almost miss being a manager there just after I graduated college!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    NYC Tee Giveaway
    $250 Rakani Watch Giveaway
    Jasper Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete