The Scalloped Skater Dress - Sensible Stylista

The Scalloped Skater Dress

Alright guys, brace yourselves.  I'm about to feature my current fave dress from Deb with y'all.  This stunning skater is on sale for $24.85 (!!!) I know, I know.  Totes ridonkulous.  The mesh illusion waist is the icing on top. Super sexy but mad classy for sure!
A close-up of my gorgeous statement necklace courtesy of Oh So Fancy.  I can't recommend this piece enough!  It's stunning, and it transitions beautifully from work to play.  

Here's a full body shot for y'all.  It is Fall and errthang so I threw on a moto jacket to top the look off. You guys know how much I love juxtaposing vibes.  Edgy + girly = BAMF.  OH, and my new heels are also from Deb.  Crazy sexy for sure!  FYI:  they're currently on sale for $14 so grab them while you can! They're also available in black, grey, and silver.


Dress:  c/o Deb ($24.85)
Heels:  c/o Deb ($14)
Jacket:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  c/o Oh So Fancy ($29)
Bag:  Prada

PS.  Don't forget to enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card!

9 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress ! Love the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your dress. Great!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the quality like for the clothing from DEB? All the styles look really cute and trendy but I'd love to hear your thoughts on product quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! I realllly like the clothing at Deb. The quality ranges from good to amazing! Do you have a store near you? It'd be great if you could see it all first hand!

      Delete
  4. Nice dress, you look great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so freaking cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! very interesting style. looks great on you

    ReplyDelete