Some Like It Hot - Sensible Stylista

Some Like It Hot

Super excited to re-style my fave pair of skinnies courtesy of Articles of Society.  LOVE the waxy coat - it's sexy like whoaaaa.  Do you any of you guys own AOS jeans?  If so, what do y'all think?  I gots to say, they're definitely one of my go-to denim brands.  Their pieces fit like a glove and flatter my body like no other.
A closer look at my slit-back tank courtesy of +Starling.  FYI: it's currently on sale for $7.49 (!!!!) Such a good deal.  Anywho, I recommend wearing a sexy bralette underneath because the top's (basically) see-through. Actually, the back's totally open so yeah, definitely wear a bralette, ha!
My new bag c/o +The Leather Satchel Co.  Hashtag winning x 100!  I've been a fan of their brand for SO long - it's a real honor to work with them.  Have you guys heard of them?  If not, I suggest clicking HERE stat. Their pieces are all handmade in England, and their designs are fully customizable.  As you can see,  I got mine monogrammed.  

Tank:  c/o Starling ($7.49)
Jeans:  c/o Articles of Society
Cardigan:  c/o District
Necklace:  Baublebar

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY with Chloe + Isabel to win a $118 statement necklace.

PSS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 EST to see my sexy new LWD!

9 comments