The Lace Pencil Dress: A Review - Sensible Stylista

The Lace Pencil Dress: A Review

YAY - it's time for a Stylemoi review!  I'll be reviewing SM's gorg lace pencil dress today on SS.  I saw this piece online and copped it immediately - I fell in love with the color and design!  I initially intended to wear it to work, but it ended up being WAY too short for the office.  It's a fab dress for sure, but it's def. something you'd wear out to a club.  I recommend this piece for petites or those who like wearing mini(and I mean mini)-dresses.  Available here for $32.99.
I accessorized with my GORGEOUS new crystal necklace courtesy of Dainty & Bold.  This beautiful piece is made of cubic zirconia stones and crystals, which are encrusted upon rose-gold plated metal. Wear it with a graphic tee & jeans or dress it up as I did below.  This handmade item is available HERE for $38.92.
Necklace:  c/o Dainty & Bold ($38.92)
Dress:  c/o Stylemoi ($32.99)
Clutch:  c/o Darling 

4 comments

  1. Definitely a wow dress... Luscious, lovely lace ;). Have a heavenly weekend x. Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning skirt and what a gorgeous colour! gotta try this idea too! <3 xx

    organic maca powder Australia

    ReplyDelete