Celeb Style for Less: Olivia Palermo - Sensible Stylista

Celeb Style for Less: Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo needs no introduction.  Fashionistas everywhere worship her style, and she's cemented herself as a fashion icon with her impeccable taste.  Everything she wears is gold, and this look is no different.  Her take on fringe is on point! If you want to re-create this look, keep reading to see how you can do so for a fraction of the price.
Shoes:  6PM ($24.99) || Bag: Carlos Santana ($24.97) || Top:  Liberty Garden ($49.97) || Necklace: Robert Rose ($20) || Sunnies:  Urban Outfitters ($18) || Skirt:  Patchington ($69)

Olivia's skirt is no doubt designer, but I managed to find a really similar design for you guys at Bluefly for $69.  She styles the piece with a tan top and belts it to create a cohesive look.  The latter draws the two colors together and highlights her figure while doing so.  She goes all out with the fringe trend in this ensemble by wearing a statement skirt AND carrying a clutch!  I found an adorable alternative for y'all HERE.

It looks like Olivia's mixing metals - her necklace is gold and her belt buckle's silver - but it may be best to stick with the former. It complements the beige hues better in my personal opinion.  The necklace pictured above has a daintier feel compared to the statement piece Olivia's wearing, but it's a versatile item that can be re-worn again and again.  As a plus, it's only $20!  When you purchase a piece, you want to think about all the different ways you can wear it!  That's what I do at least.  It helps me stay practical so I don't blow a ton of money of something I'll only wear once.

Moving on, let's take a look at her shoe game.  Olivia's heels match her skirt perfectly.  There's a lot going on with her outfit so she wears nude shoes to create a neutral canvas.  With that said, instead of wearing simple, nude pumps, she throws on trendy cutout heels!  I found a nice alternative for you guys HERE at 6PM for $24.99.  A total steal for shoes like these!

What do you guys think of this look? Is it too much or just right? 

6 comments

  1. Love the skirt, looks great and easy to wear, thanks for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style!love this look.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Wish you a fab sunday!
    I invite you to discover my new blog:
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/
    You re very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her style is impeccable! Love the skirt you found.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this style! I love the fringe details and the monochrome color tones. It reminds me of a these maxi dresses online that come in various hues of nude! xx Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Olivia Palermo! and I really love the skirt <3 I did manage to purchase a similar one from justfab :-)

    Feel free to drop by my blog!
    www.thecommonprincess.com

    ReplyDelete