Chaser Collection - Sensible Stylista

Chaser Collection

I'm very excited to partner up with Chaser today on Sensible Stylista.  I'm so impressed with the quality of their clothing. Designed in LA, their collection is inspired by past icons.  Taking a nod from vintage, the brand leans toward the direction of European taste-markers tempered with a casual modernity.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, think BCBG with casual, boho undertones.

For today's OOTD, I centered my ensemble around my new maxi.  This gorgeous dress oozes style with ease.  I'm especially loving the fab print and thigh-high slits.  This piece felt tribal to me, so I accessorized accordingly.
I threw on over-the-knee gladiators to start.  I always pay extra attention to my shoes when I wear slit dresses.  You want to make sure you take advantage of the sexy cut!  Unfortunately, these heels are no longer available at Amiclubwear.  I'll share similar versions below though so make sure you all scroll down.

A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Designz by Dez.  I absolutely love the design and color - the beads are acrylic with flecks of gold, black and silver.  The length is approximately 20" long, and the piece is gold-plated.  If you're interested, it's available HERE for $47.  Everything on DBD is handmade so you know your jewelry is made with the utmost care and love.
Clutch:  Coach || Necklace:  c/o Designs by Dez || Dress:  c/o Chaser || Sandals:  AMICLUBWEAR

5 comments