A Day in the Life - Sensible Stylista

A Day in the Life

For today's post, I centered my look around my new fringe shoes courtesy of Amiclubwear.  These sexy heels are made of faux-suede, and they're 4.5" high.  You guys know how much I love wearing sky-high heels!  AMICLUBWEAR has an incredible online shoe selection.  I always find something I love while browsing.  I recommend checking out the following brands: Dollhouse, Privileged, Wild Diva Lounge, and Qupid.   The last two are my personal favorites.  WDL usually fits true to size, but I always go a half-size up with Qupid.  You can browse by clicking HERE.  Make sure you tell me what you think by commenting below!
Dress:  c/o Zaful || Shoes:  c/o Amiclubwear || Hat:  Amiclubwear || Bag:  YSL

A closer look at my heels.  I'm really proud of this shot because I think it's artsy, ha!  Aren't the colors pretty?   Anyways, since these fabulous heels are sold out online, I'll share some of my other fave fringe shoe picks below so make sure you scroll down!
As promised above, here are other cute shoe picks for you all at varying price points:

Are you a fan of fringe? If yes, how do you like to wear the trend? Do you like peeks of it or do you enjoy going all out with it (ex. fringe dresses and the like)?  Also, on another note, make sure you guys check out both of my international giveaways HERE to win swag.  I'm raffling away a $100 Sterling Forever gift card & a $200 Amazon gift card.

9 comments

  1. Love your amazing style ,all perfectly match, you look absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally feeling your fringed shoes
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fringe shoes. Totally need a pair in my life.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shoes... Looks like they'd tickle ;). Nathan

    ReplyDelete