Two-tone Queen - Sensible Stylista

Two-tone Queen

This is going to sound really stupid, but I like to collect dresses.  If I come across a really cool design, I really can't help myself...unless it's ridonkulously expensive, and I literally can't afford it, ha.  I don't really like wearing pants so I live in dresses & skirts.  Honestly, it may have to do with the fact that I'm kind of self-conscious about my back fat.  Call me crazy or whatever, but we all have insecurities. That just happens to be my biggest one!  
So, when I stumbled upon this super cute two-tone piece at Dezzal, I flipped out, especially since it's a design I can wear to work.  Since I'm sensible and all that jazz, functionality always tickles my fancy. I absolutely adore the floral print and the pop of orange.  It's perfect for summer, and I love that I can wear it anywhere I so desire.  Date night? Style it with a pair of killer black stilettos and a eye-catching clutch.  Going to work? Throw on a pair of beige pumps and carry your neutral everyday tote.  A casual hang? Throw on summer sandals and your fave shoulder bag.  The options are endless!  
For those of you interested in copping this dress, it's available here for purchase.  I'm wearing a size small, and it fits me well.  Make sure you pay attention to measurements.  Their sizing varies from product to product so keep that in mind when shopping their site.  They carry a ton of cool designs from Chinese designers!  I wasted a good hour or so browsing their collection last night.  Oh well, it's all "research" for Sensible Stylista so my actions are totally justified...or so I like to tell myself, ha.
I styled my dress with a vintage Bally bag and threw on blush platform sandals to top off my look.  I picked these shoes up recently at the Nine West Factory Outlet in Hagerstown, MD.  They were on sale for $19.99 so I obviously had to purchase them, ha.  They were too cute (and surprisingly comfortable) to pass up!  
Shoes:  Nine West Factory (similar) || Bag:  Vintage Bally || Dress:  c/o Dezzal

5 comments

  1. thats such an interesting dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a unique dress, but I love the style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress.Oh wow it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchase choice. It's a super unique dress!

    ReplyDelete