Cheers to Date Night - Sensible Stylista

Cheers to Date Night

Oh yasssss! I'm all about sexy booties and LBDs today on Sensible Stylista.  I centered my latest around a fab new dress I copped at Amiclubwear.  I got it a while back so it's no longer available online, but I'm going to link similar + other cute options for y'all below so keep scrolling.


For today's OOTD, I styled my LBD with a fab floral bomber and threw on fierce booties for edge.  I carried a studded clutch and accessorized with a BAMF statement bracelet to match.  For those of you wondering, my cuff's from JWholesale.  They sell truly fabulous jewelry on the cheap.  Like, I'm not playin' around.  Y'all need to check 'em out stat!  Their pieces ooze quality, and their prices are un-freaking-believable.  Your inner sensible stylista will cry tears of joy, for realz.  To browse their impressive selection, click here.
Shop my look: 


Also, a huge shout out to Yotel for letting us (me and the fabulous Dennis Christians) shoot this ensemble in their baller lounge.  If you live in NY and want to check out a new joint for happy hour, head on over.  They're always super busy so they must be doing something right!  I haven't had a chance to try their food or drinks yet so I can't vouch for 'em myself, but I absolutely love staying at their hotel! I'll definitely make sure to hit up their bar the next time around.
Dress:  c/o Amiclubwear || Clutch:  Handbag Heaven || Jacket:  Stitch Fix || Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles || Bracelet:  c/o JWholesale

7 comments

  1. cute outfit. nice shoes
    new post:
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look just gorgeous, totally love the shoes and the bomber jacket
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice my dear, this combo is really cool! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. very chic print !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good in this outfit... your new photographer really knows what they're doing!! Your new series of photos are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete