Summer Florals - Sensible Stylista

Summer Florals

I'm feeling extra girly today in my strapless floral romper.  I got this piece as a hand-me-down a long while back from a friend who was cleaning out her closet.  She only wore it a handful of times so it was in mint condition. Needless to say, I was more than happy to take it off her hands.  If you guys ever have "old" clothes lying around, try swapping stuffs with your girlfriends.  It's actually a really good way to "recycle" your wardrobe.
Anywho, for today's OOTD, I styled my floral romper with a lightweight cardigan from Almost Famous.  I accessorized with fabulous baubles courtesy of Trollbeads and threw on cool gladiator sandals to ooze a romantic-bohemian vibe.
Other rompers I'm currently lusting after:

Can these just magically appear in my closet?
A closer look at my jewels - available for purchase HERE at Trollbeads.  I really can't get enough of these bracelets. They're staples in my closet!  I've always been a huge fan of arm parties so these babies are a godsend.  If you're looking for fabulous jewelry to keep or gift, make sure you check out their 'Falling in Love' collection STAT! Composable jewelry seriously couldn't get any cuter. 
Cardigan:  Almost Famous (similar) || Romper:  Forever 21 || Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR (similar) || Jewelry:  c/o Trollbeads

2 comments

  1. I really liked how you styled your outfit. It looks so fresh and girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete