All About Vintage Celine - Sensible Stylista

All About Vintage Celine

Beyond pumped to partner up with Katelyn Mariko Photography for my latest!  We connected on IG and decided to collaborate by shooting a couple of outfits together at Tysons Galleria.  One of the BEST things about blogging is meeting new people.  I've had the opportunity to hang out + work with some truly amazing creatives!  We did three looks together so make sure to keep an eye out.
For today's work-friendly OOTD, I re-featured a bunch of old favorites:  my chunky cardi from Off Saks Fifth, my retro high-waisted BCBG dress pants, and my vintage Celine bag.  Sidebar:  I blogged about my designer bag collection a while back.  If you'd like to take a peek into my closet, clicky!
I'm a huge fan of neutrals, but I wanted to incorporate a pop of color so I paired my bottoms with a mustard tee.  I picked this baby up at Madewell during after-Christmas sales for $10 or so.  They were giving customers an extra 30% of sale merchandise & on top of that, they let me use my student discount (!!!!) 
Other fabulous chunky cardis:
Tee:  Madewell || Pants:  BCBG (old) || Cardi:  Saks Off Fifth (old) || Shoes:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR || Bag:  vintage Celine
Shot by the fabulous Katelyn Mariko.

7 comments

  1. Awesome pictures for an awesome look!Regards.
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sophisticated look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!

    www.thedress-sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweater is very nice,.. Loved your makeup too,...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of Tysons for these shots. Really like the outfit. Michael

    ReplyDelete