Stand Inside Your Love - Sensible Stylista

Stand Inside Your Love

Man, it's REALLY freaking cold outside!  PGH winters are straight up brutal so my mom and I are totally hibernating inside our warm and cozy home.  We got a little bored though so we decided to do an impromptu shoot indoors.  I centered today's post around three new fabulous closet additions:  my trollbeads bangle (with all new charms), my slouchy beige knit, and huge platform pumps (both from AMICLUBWEAR).
I wore my sweater dress as an off-the-shoulder piece.  This particular item has thigh-high slits so if you're looking to wear this baby out, you're definitely going to want to wear leggings or pants underneath.  It's really a fabulous color though!  It goes with everything and oozes sophistication.
Other fabulous sweater dresses under $50: 
A closer look at my Trollbeads bangle.  Their Winter Wonder collection is seriously goals.  If you're looking for a fabulous last minute holiday gift, head on over to their store STAT!  They seriously carry something for everyone, and pretty jewelry's usually a pretty good bet for ladies of all ages.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! I'd be happy to lend you my expertise.
Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR || Dress:  AMICLUBWEAR || Bangle:  Trollbeads

7 comments

  1. love the shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look love the sweater dress and shoes combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's days like these I wished I was on a tropical island! :)

    Looking cute! Love the heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and amazing as always-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit! I love the accessories too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look and photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is sooo gorgeous on you . . . really sexy look. And it must look amazing with those shoes. Michael

    ReplyDelete